Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let’s pretend it’s Spring…

IMG_5454

Spring fever.  I definitely have it.  That is why I am starting to stock my shop with spring
goodies such as this birds nest.  I love how it turned out.  I created and hand shaped the
nest, then I painted the little eggs a pale blue, and speckled them brown. These nests look
great on book shelves, under glass cloches, or on side or coffee table displays.

IMG_5452

Soon, you will see more spring fun in the shop.  I'm getting ready to list a "SPRING CREEK DR"
street sign, vintage reproduction chick prints, chipped paint bunnies, and more.  Keep checking back,
and feel free to spread the word!  Maybe it's time I learned to "tweet"about it! ~pun intended. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...